You CAN Create YOUR Reality
A Retreat on LIVING yours!
Friday, Sept 28th - Sunday, Sept 30th, 2018
The DeKoven Center, Racine WI
As we gather amidst the charm and beauty of old Gothic style buildings, an aura of peace permeates the air. The maples and pines seem to whisper "Be still and know that I Am." The magic, synergistic energy of like minded people begin to form a tangible sense of relaxation and excitement and our hearts begin to open. Before you know it, we are engaged in a conversation about Creating YOUR Reality, a conversation that could literally change your life.
Join us in the tranquil setting of the DeKoven Center as we explore:
- How we are always creating our reality
- How to create the reality we want versus the reality we have
- How to get clear on what is really important to us
- How to de-program the basics of our old reality and lay the foundation for a new one.
- The pit falls that prevent us from moving forward
- Aligning your will with the will of your Soul
- Everyday steps that will empower your journey toward new awareness.
Single Occupancy ~ $375
Double Occupancy ~ $325
Includes Retreat, all meals & two nights stay
REGISTRATION & FULL PAYMENT DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 14th
If you choose Double Occupancy and don't have a roommate, we will try to help you find one.
Otherwise, the cost will be considered a single.
10 Person Minimum / 20 Person Maximum
- Friday arrive to the DeKoven Center by 7:00pm, get settled into your room and join us for orientation and an evening meditation at 7:30pm. You are welcome to arrive anytime in the afternoon to beat the traffic and have dinner on your own in the lovely town of Racine.
- Saturday will begin with breakfast, followed by a variety gatherings, meditations and discussions. Lunch and Dinner is included in the day with free time to relax and a bonfire in the evening.
- Sunday will begin with breakfast, followed by continued discussions, activities and meditations, as well as a possible healing circle to conclude the weekend.
- The DeKoven Center, having begun its life as Racine College, has guest rooms that are very similar to Dormitory Rooms ~ except with charm! Very cute rooms with old dark woodwork throughout the building will give you the sense of history and comfort.
- The bathrooms are shared bathrooms with individual showers.
- Meals are served banquet style and we usually get to sit all together at a large table ~ very family like!
- There is also wonderful shopping in Downtown Racine that you could take advantage of during free time, Friday before you arrive, or Sunday afternoon when we conclude.
You may cancel and receive all of your money's back by August 15th, less $50 administrative fee.
You may cancel and receive half your payment back by September 7th.
If you cancel after September 7th all of your money's will be forfeited.