From Creation to Manifestation
Albert Eisenstein said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” What a magical, in-spiring, power-filled statement…. filled with limitless opportunities to change your thinking, behavior and usher more of what you want in your life!
This workshop will:
- Provide information about the significance of using your imagination in productive manners
- Offer a distinction from creating and manifesting
- Re-introduce pure qualities used by children
- Provide opportunities to harness positive emotion(s) paired with high spiritual states of joy and gratitude
- Guide you in an expansive meditation that will anchor your experience with clear, dynamic and affirming statements you can activate immediately!
Presented by Dr. Renée Garrick
Saturday, November 4, 2017
2:00p.m. - 5:00p.m.
For information and Registration contact
Dr. Renée Garrick (708) 288-4012
About Dr. Renée Garrick
Dr. Renée Garrick has an extensive background in multiple holistic wellness and personal growth modalities. For more that 25 years, she has maintained a private practice that serves young children, adolescents, adults and seniors. Dr. Garrick serves this diverse populations using Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy, transpersonal psychology, subtle energy and spirit-mind-body systems that support clients accomplish their wellness goals. Dr. Garrick is an ordained minister and has a masters degree in RoHun (a spiritual and energy psychotherapy system). She is an advanced, certified hypnotherapist and teacher of this modality, using her skills to guide other professionals in the Midwest region in the development of their skills. Dr. Garrick is certified as an Entu-ra Artist and channels soul portraits for those wanting a view of their beautiful soul essence. She enjoys facili-tating group sessions and a variety of personal transformational workshops.